Tikona Digital Networks (TDN) is an Indian Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company that was founded in 2008 by Prakash Bajpai. Tikona has been granted with the All-India Class-A ISP license from the Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
The founder, Prakash Bajpai was the President and CEO of Reliance Communications prior to Tikona. He is a veteran in the industry and has a wealth of experience. Tikona was founded to cater to the growing demands of fast and reliable internet for a tech hungry India. Recognizing the demands, Prakash crafted internet plans that were fast and affordable. In addition, he added one of the best customer care and after sales services to these, making Tikona one of the top three Internet providers in India in a short span.
Tikona Internet plans
For a subscriber who is new to Tikona services, applying for an installation is an easy process. Firstly, he has to select a plan, depending on the usage he can opt for
• Heavy Usage – Offers 2-4 Mbps of speed and 50-80 GB of usage with standard installation and subscription fees.
• Medium Usage – Offers 1-2 Mbps of speed and 20-30 GB of usage with standard installation and subscription fees.
• Light Usage – Offers 1-2 Mbps of speed and 5-10 GB of usage with standard installation and subscription fees.
If still muddled, the subscriber can opt for the ‘Plan selector’ option. It works like this –
• In the first step, the option asks for your monthly budget, ranging from less than 500-more than 1000.
• The second step, the option asks for your preference, either speed or usage.
• Depending on your chosen budget and preference, the selector churns out an internet plan matching your criteria.
For a regular user, all the subscriber has to do is renew his plan or can opt for a different plan.