Tikona offers high-speed internet plans with maximum downloading speed and data. These internet plans vary in price according to the usage needs and the budget. You can compare any internet service provider’s tariff plans and Tikona is sure to impress you.
The internet has grown to be an important part of most people’s life; especially after the advent of smartphones. The way and usage patterns of people are different and hence, the mediums through which they access it differ considerably. However, Tikona’s services are consistent, irrespective of whether you are using it at home or at the office. They offer high-speed internet for all your needs.
Tikona setup involves both wireless and wired components. The signal is transmitted to a wireless router at your rooftop which then is connected via Ethernet to your devices. Before planning to opt for any plan, you can always ask for a demo.
Components provided by Tikona
- You will get the rooftop router from Tikona which is installed at a location free from any kind of obstruction and under some kind of shelter to prevent damage from winds and rains. However, as a user it is always a good thing to personally check if the router is installed at an appropriate place
- The Ethernet cable is free and it covers the distance between the router and your home
- An outdoor(rooftop) CPE connects to our access point wirelessly, a CAT5 cable is drawn from the CPE which connects to your Ethernet port of your laptop, PC or router using an RJ45 connector. This can be connected directly to the Ethernet port.
Tikona offers consistent services with minimum outages. Their customer care executives are experts in troubleshooting and are available whenever you need them. But you do not need to call them every time if your internet connection does not work properly. You might need to restart the router in some such cases. Try doing the following before calling customer care when your internet stops working:
- Switch off the router
- First reattach the power cable and then the POE and LAN cable after 5 seconds.
- Attach the LAN cable to the device (phone, laptop, tablet etc.) after another 5 seconds
The above steps work most of the time and you will not need to call customer care.
Tikona is a reliable internet service provider which offers you standard equipment and customer care services. Their speed is impressive and worth more than what they charge.